Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you will ever make. We will assist you with the home buying process from the start of your search to move in. We will work with you to find the home that is perfect for your lifestyle.
Here are a few reasons to use The Marshall Team when buying a home:
- We represent you and will look out for your best interests. The Listing Agent represents the seller and the Builder’s Representative represents the builder; we will represent you.
- You pay no fee because we are paid by the seller.
- Aaron is an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR). He has received special education on protecting and promoting buyer interests. He has also demonstrated the experience in buyer representation necessary to obtain the ABR designation.
- As a Realtor, Aaron subscribes to a strict code of ethics designed to protect you.
- We will provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to make the best possible offer.
- We will handle all of the details of your purchase including negotiations, inspections, repairs, and more.
- We will assist you with financing and pre-qualification if necessary.
- We will review your closing statement with you and answer any questions you may have.
- Our goal in every transaction is to create customers for life! Our relationship will not end at the closing table. We are always here to help and answer questions.
Use the quick search on this page or the advanced search and save your favorite listings using the SearchSaver. Sign up for an account to receive email alerts when new properties matching your criteria come on the market.
Let The Marshall Team help you with your next Charlotte area real estate purchase. Contact us today.